We now offer museum passes for pickup at our West Acton branch to the Discovery Museum, US Constitution Museum, Tower Hill Botanic Garden, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Science. To reserve them for pick up at Citizens’ Library make sure to select that location when reserving your pass here.
**Not all passes are available for pickup at the Citizens’ Library and any passes checked out there must be returned to the library they were picked up at. Please make note of which library you will be picking up your pass when making your reservation**
If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please cancel using the instructions in your confirmation email or call us at 978-929-6654.
Guidelines for Museum Pass Reservations
- Acton’s passes may be reserved by anyone 14 years or older with a valid Minuteman Library Network card.
- The library card that was used to make the reservation must be presented at the Desk when the pass is picked up.
- If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please cancel using the instructions in your confirmation email so the pass can be used by another patron. You can also call the library at 978-929-6654 to cancel.
- Passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance, with a limit of two passes per day.
- Specific instructions on how to obtain and utilize the pass will be emailed to you when you make a museum pass reservation. Please follow these instructions, as each museum has a different protocol for obtaining tickets using a pass. Due to COVID-19 restrictions in place at each individual museum, having a pass does not necessarily guarantee ticket availability.
- For passes that must be returned, the fine for late return is $10.00 per pass per day. If the pass is lost, there is a replacement charge of $25.00 per pass.
- Please check the library’s website for hours and holiday closings. As you reserve your pass you will see links to each museum’s website. Please check for their current hours of operation.
For assistance reserving a pass online, or to have a staff member reserve one for you, please call the library at 978-929-6654 and have your library card number available.