You can now reserve your own museum pass online by selecting a specific museum or by selecting a specific date.
To reserve your pass, please CLICK HERE!
If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please cancel using the instructions in your confimation email or call us at 978-929-6655, option 2, to cancel, so the pass can be used by another patron.
Guidelines for Museum Pass Reservations
- Acton's passes may be reserved by anyone 14 years or older with a valid Minuteman Library Network card.
- The library card that was used to make the reservation must be presented at the Circulation Desk when the pass is picked up.
- If you reserve a pass and your plans change, please cancel using the instructions in your confirmation email so the pass can be used by another patron. You can also call the Circulation Department at 978-929-6655, option 2, to cancel.
- Passes may be reserved up to 90 days in advance, with a limit of two passes per day.
- Specific instructions on how to obtain and utilize the pass will be emailed to you when you make a museum pass reservation. Please follow these instructions, as each museum has a different protocol for obtaining tickets using a pass. Due to COVID-19 restrictions in place at each individual museum, having a pass does not necessarily guarantee ticket availability.
- For passes that must be returned, the fine for late return is $10.00 per pass per day. If the pass is lost, there is a replacement charge of $25.00 per pass.
- Please check the library's website for hours and holiday closings. As you reserve your pass you will see links to each museum's website. Please check for their current hours of operation.
For assistance reserving a pass online, or to have a staff member reserve one for you, please call the library at 978-929-6655, option 2, and have your library card number available.