New Fiction in the YA Collection
What to Read
- ABRHS Summer Reading List 2021 with links to Minuteman Catalog
- ABRHS Summer Reading List 2021 on ABRHS website
- Race, Racism and Resistance: Ebooks for Young Adults
- 2020 Amazing E-Audiobooks for Young Adults!
- Featured New Books
Resources for Research Papers
Click on one of the links below to access the resource. If you are prompted for a library card number, please enter the barcode on the back of your Minuteman Library Card.
Useful for All Subjects
Britannica Library: An authoritative online encyclopedia.
Gale eBooks: A collection of reference books in electronic format. The content is exactly the same as in the print editions, but the online format allows full-text searching, remote access, and emailing of PDFs.
- ABRHS Library Online
- Get Help: Crisis Hotlines and Human services directories
- Test Preparation
- College Choice
- Citation Web Guides
- Evaluating Web Resources / News Literacy
- Job Search and Career Resources
Young Adult Volunteers keep shelves in order, assist in the Reference, Children's, Technical Services or Circulation departments, or perform other tasks. Please CLICK HERE for a printable volunteer application form. Please return the form to the library in person or mail to the address on the form.