Summer Reading Program 2021 Junior High
Summer Reading Challenge 2021
All listeners and readers from birth through Junior High are invited to join the Acton Memorial Library's Summer Reading Challenge, July 1 to August 20.
All reading counts- any time spent independently reading, reading as a family, or listening to audiobooks. Kids can read whatever they would like to.
This summer the library has partnered with Beanstack, an online reading tracking website to help us provide a simple, fun way for families to log their reading progress all summer long. It will help you report on time spent reading or listening, the books you read, the reviews you write, and the activity challenges you take on.
The Beanstack app is also available from the major app stores if mobile logging is your preference.
How To Sign Up
- To register go to https://actonmemorial.beanstack.org.
- Click on "Register an Individual or a Family".
- We recommend families registering multiple young children select the "adult registering a child" option, which allows the parent/caregiver easy access as an individual to all their child/children's summer reading logs. However, older children can select the "registering myself" option if that is your family's preference.
- You will then add the "Adult Information" as well as your child's information under "Reader's Information" (you will be prompted to add additional "Readers" for each of your children later)..
- You will then be asked if you would like to register another child, as well as if you would like to register yourself.
Email the Children’s Department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.