Creating or Resetting a PIN/Password
Your MInuteman Password (a.k.a. PIN) is used in combination with your Library Card Number to log into your Minuteman account and some other library services, such as Overdrive.
If you can't find your Library Card Number, please email us at email@example.com, or call 978-929-6543 and leave a message.
If you never set up a Password, or have forgotten your Password, please follow the steps below:
Create a new Password in "My Account"
This will only work if you don't already have a password associated with your account, If you have already set up a password, see "Reset a Forgotten Password" below.
- Go to: https://find.minlib.net/iii/encore/myaccount
- Enter your library card number, without any spaces, and leave the password box blank.
- Click "Submit."
- Two new boxes will appear where you can enter in your new password and enter it a second time to confirm.
- Click "Submit" again for the change to take effect.
- Passwords must be between 3 and 30 characters long. Special characters, such as punctuation, are not accepted.
- Passwords may not include:
- a character that is repeated 3 or more times (aaa, aaaa...).
- a set of 2, 3, or 4 characters that is repeated 2 or more times (abab, abcabc, abcdabcd...)
Reset a Forgotten Password
Go to: https://library.minlib.net/pinreset and follow the prompts
This will only work if you know your library card number and you use the email address that is associated with your library account. If this does not work for you, please call the library at 978-929-6543 and leave a message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and a staff member will get back to you. When calling or e-mailing please include your library card number.