All areas of the Acton Memorial Library are wheelchair accessible.
Handicapped parking is located near the entrance of the building, which is accessed from the parking lot behind Town Hall.
The following services are available at the library:
- An assistive listening system in the Meeting Room
- Large Print books
- Audiobooks (downloadable, on CD, or on Playaway)
- Described DVDs and DVDs with subtitles
- Large type keyboard
- Computers with displays that can be customized
- Databases with text-to-speech capabilities
- A magnifying glass is available at the Reference Desk.
- A library web page with a list of disability related services and resources.