Tax Filing Information
Last updated: February 22, 2021
Acton Memorial Library has a limited number of the following tax forms available for curbside pickup:
- 1040 and 1040-SR form booklets (including Schedules 1-3)
- 1040 and 1040-SR instruction booklets
- Massachusetts Form 1 resident booklets (forms and instructions)
- Massachusetts Form 1-NR/PY nonresident/part-year resident booklets (forms and instructions)
Tax forms are available on a first-come, first-served basis in the curbside pickup area outside the library Monday-Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Sunday 2-5 p.m.
When picking up tax forms, please park in the library's parking lot (not the fire lane), wear a mask and practice social distancing.
On days the library does not offer curbside holds pickup service, tax forms will also be unavailable for pickup.
For questions about this service or any of the information on this page, please call the Reference Desk at 978-929-6543 and leave a voice message, or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience at this time!
COVID-19 Tax Relief Resources
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payment information from the IRS
- COVID-19 information from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Federal forms and publications are available online at: irs.gov/forms. You may order forms to be delivered by U.S. mail at: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/forms-and-publications-by-us-mail, or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- Massachusetts forms and instructions are available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
- 1099, W2, and other employer forms can be ordered online at: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/online-ordering-for-information-returns-and-employer-returns.
- Due to COVID-19, the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide program will not be available at the Acton Memorial Library this year. Please visit the Tax-Aide webpage for tax help resources.
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs
- IRS.gov Tax Exempt Organization Search (formerly Select Check): Information about tax-exempt organizations, including those eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions.