Tax Filing Information
Last updated: April 5, 2021
Acton Memorial Library has a limited number of the following tax forms available for curbside pickup:
- 1040 and 1040-SR form booklets (including Schedules 1-3)
- 1040 and 1040-SR instruction booklets
- Massachusetts Form 1 resident booklets (forms and instructions)
- Massachusetts Form 1-NR/PY nonresident/part-year resident booklets (forms and instructions)
Tax forms are available on a first-come, first-served basis in the curbside pickup area outside the library Monday-Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Sunday 2-5 p.m.
When picking up tax forms, please park in the library's parking lot (not the fire lane), wear a mask and practice social distancing.
For questions about this service or any of the information on this page, please call the Reference Desk at 978-929-6543 and leave a voice message, or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience at this time!
COVID-19 Tax Relief Resources
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payment information from the IRS The filing and payment deadline for most federal individual income taxes has been extended to May 17, 2021.
- COVID-19 information from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue The filing and payment deadline for most state individual income taxes has been extended to May 17, 2021.
- Federal forms and publications are available online at: irs.gov/forms. You may order forms to be delivered by U.S. mail at: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/forms-and-publications-by-us-mail, or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- Massachusetts forms and instructions are available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
- 1099, W2, and other employer forms can be ordered online at: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/online-ordering-for-information-returns-and-employer-returns.
- Due to COVID-19, the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide program will not be available at the Acton Memorial Library this year. Please visit the Tax-Aide webpage for tax help resources.
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs
- IRS.gov Tax Exempt Organization Search (formerly Select Check): Information about tax-exempt organizations, including those eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions.