How do you know whether a news story or social media post is credible? Here are resources from around the web to help you develop your news literacy:
- Digital Resource Center, Center for News Literacy, from Stony Brook University, School of Journalism. Offers resources for teaching news literacy.
- News Literacy & Alternative Facts: How to Be a Responsible Information Consumer, from the University of Rhode Island.
- Evaluating Information, from Johns Hopkins University.
Additional links on Evaluating Web Resources
- Is My Source Credible? from the University of Maryland University College.
- Evaluating Web Pages: Questions to Consider, from Cornell University.
Last updated on 02-10-2021