How do you know whether a news story or social media post is credible? Here are resources from around the web to help you develop your news literacy:
- Digital Resource Center, Center for News Literacy, from Stony Brook University, School of Journalism. Offers resources for teaching news literacy.
- FAKE NEWS vs. REAL NEWS: How to Determine the Reliability of Sources, from Bristol Community College.
- Fake News Guide, from Boston Public Library
Additional links on Evaluating Web Resources
- Is My Source Credible? -- From the University of Maryland University College.
- Evaluating Web Pages: Questions to Consider -- LibGuide from Cornell University.
Last updated on 03-27-2020