Immigration & Citizenship
Information about resources for English language learners can be found on our English Language Learning Resources Page.
Organizations Providing Resources to Immigrants
- ACLU: Know Your Rights
- iAmerica.org: Home Page | Resources
- Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition: Home Page | Resources
- Massachusetts Office for Refugees & Immigrants (a state agency): Home Page | List of ORI Progams and Services | English Language Resource Directory | Community Partners Directory | Citizenship for New Americans Program Provider Directory
- Project Citizenship: Home Page | Become a Citizen | Citizenship Frequently Asked Questions (click on topics to open related FAQ)
Library Resources for Citizenship Test Study
- Citizenship test preparation books in English, Chinese and Spanish.
- Public computers and an open wireless network for online study and test practice.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- USCIS Massachusetts Field Offices: Acton is served by the Lawrence Field Office located at 2 Mill Street Lawrence, MA 01840.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services: Citizenship Resource Center | Find Help In Your Community | Citizenship Eligibility Requirements | Citizenship Frequently Asked Questions | 10 Steps to Citizenship | Forms and Fees
- myUSCIS.gov: "myUSCIS provides a personalized account to help you navigate the immigration process." Includes a customizable Explore My Options tool which provides suggested resources based on your situation and goals.
USCIS Study for the Test
- Study Materials for the English Test (Including flashcards, booklets, interactive practice tests)
- Study Materials for the Civics Test (Including Civics Questions and Answers for the Naturalization Test in multiple languages, flash cards, MP3 audios, videos, booklets, and interactive practice tests.)
Online Practice Tests
This page was last updated on 8/6/2019