Friends of Pine Hawk Resources
- Acton Community-wide Archaeological Reconnaisance Survey by PAL, Inc. (2008 presentation, PDF)
- "From 'Potato Cave' to Historic Stone Chamber," Linda S. McElroy with Craig Chartier and David Stewart-Smith. NEARA Journal, Vol. 40, Winter, 2006. (PDF)
- NEARA, New England Antiquites Research Association (website)
- A Program of Archaeological Data Recovery, The Pine Hawk Site (19-MD-793), Acton, Massachusetts. PAL, 2001. Available at the Acton Memorial Library.
- Report on the Site Examination Testing and Monitoring of the Reconstruction of the Acton Stone Chamber, Acton, Massachusetts. Prepared for Town of Acton and New England Antiquities Research Association (NEARA). By Craig S. Chartier, Plymouth Archaeological Rediscovery Project, September, 2007. (PDF)
- Trail Through Time website
- Technical Proposal, Town-Wide Archaeological Reconnaissance Survey, Acton Communitywide Archaeological Survey. Public Archaeology Laboratory, Inc. PAL, 2007. Available at the Acton Memorial Library.
- Wasserboehr, Paul, "Shroud lifts on unearthed ancient relics," Boston Globe, January 5, 2003: NW1. (Acton Memorial Library patrons can login to the Boston Globe HERE).
Finally we note that the Massachusetts Archaeological Society is a gateway to related activities throughout our state.
Page content provided by The Friends of Pine Hawk