Hoopla offers a broad selection of ebooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows and music. Instantly borrow up to 8 items per calendar month – no holds, no waiting!
- Use your Minuteman library card number and email address to create a Hoopla account at hoopladigital.com, or in the Hoopla Digital app for Apple/iOS, Android or Kindle Fire HDX.
- Find Hoopla content at hoopladigital.com or in the Hoopla Digital app. Hoopla titles are also represented in the Minuteman Catalog.
- Borrowed titles are available for streaming using the hoopladigital.com website on a PC or Mac. Titles can be both streamed and temporarily downloaded using the Hoopla Digital app.
- Movie and TV content: 72 hours (3 days)
- Note: Some publishers limit the loan period to 48 hours (2 days).
- Music albums: 7 days
- ebooks, comics and audiobooks: 21 days
- No fines: While Hoopla items may be returned early, they will automatically be returned at the end of the loan period.
- Renewals: The option to renew an item appears 24 hours before the end of the loan period. Each renewal uses one of your remaining borrows for the month.
- Visit www.hoopladigital.com/help.
- Click on the "?" icon in the "My Hoopla" section of the Hoopla Digital app.
This service is limited to Acton residents. Other Massachusetts residents may register for Hoopla through the Boston Public Library.