Book a Librarian
In 2020 we are trying something new. Rather than group tech classes, we are offering individualized assistance through our Book a Librarian service.
Book up to 30 minutes with a librarian and receive personal assistance using library resources or equipment. Topics include:
- downloading e-books and audiobooks
- installing or using library apps
- searching the catalog and requesting items
- getting started with a research topic
- using online databases
- using the library’s computers and scanners
- formatting a document
- setting up an email account
Appointments are generally available Tuesdays-Thursdays, 2-5 p.m., on a first come-first served basis.
To Book a Librarian, stop by or call the reference desk at 978-929-6543, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And as always, feel free to stop by the Reference Desk at any time with questions that don't require uninterrupted assistance. A Reference Librarian is always on duty when the library is open.
Please check the Events Calendar for updates.