Subject Area E-Resources: In Context
by Library Staff | May 29, 2020 at 03:05 PM
Gale’s In Context portals offer reliable content related to particular subject areas in a user-friendly format. Students and researchers may access full text information, images, and videos from reference books, magazines and journals; news and radio sources; primary source documents; and vetted websites.
A Minuteman library card provides home access to any of the following resources:
- Gale In Context: Biography - Biographical information resources.
- Gale in Context: Elementary - Information resources for students in Kindergarten - Grade 5.
- Gale In Context: Global Issues - International viewpoints on global issues and current events.
- Gale In Context: Middle School - Information resources for student researchers in Grades 6-8.
- Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints - Content covering timely issues, from capital punishment to immigration to marijuana.
- Gale In Context: Science - Content covering all areas of the sciences, including science experiments.
- Gale In Context: U.S. History - Information resources related to U.S. history, including primary source documents.
- Gale In Context: World History - Information resources related to world history, including primary source documents.
Patrons may access these portals through the library’s E-Resources page:
Please call the Acton Memorial Library reference desk (978-929-6543) with any questions about these resources.