Acton Memorial Library Closed
by Assistant Director | March 13, 2020 at 09:03 PM
Last updated: March 16, 2020
This is a challenging time, and we appreciate your support and understanding in the days and weeks ahead. We continue to receive guidance from local and state public health officials regarding the COVID-19 virus, and to work with Town colleagues to make decisions in the best interests of library patrons, volunteers, and staff.
The Acton Memorial Library will be closed to the public until at least April 7, 2020.
Here is information that may be useful during our closure:
- Fines - All fines are waived during our closure. If you have materials out from our library, please do not return them while we are closed. We are automatically waiving fines for any items that become due while we are closed.
- Materials - All physical items, including museum passes, will not be available to check out while we are closed.
- eBooks and Digital Media - We have a lot of great content you can access digitally. If you have questions about these services, you can call the library Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm at 978-929-6543 or email us at email@example.com.
- Ask a Librarian - If you would like assistance with any of our digital resources, have questions about the library, or have reference questions, you can call the library at 978-929-6543 and leave a voicemail; or email the library at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A library staff member will get back to you.
- Library Updates - Stay up-to-date with library closings and announcements by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, by checking the library’s website, and by subscribing to library e- mails.
Thank you for your patience and support.