Acton COVID-19 Information
Last updated July 7, 2020
Acton Town-wide COVID-19 Information
- Town website: https://www.actonma.gov
- Town COVID-19 Information Center: www.actonma.gov/covid19
- Sign up to receive email notifications: http://actonma.gov/subscribe
- Acton Town Services Hotline: 978-929-6619. A central Town customer service hotline to provide one number to call that can provide answers to various questions related COVID-19 and also connect callers to Town services in general.
- Twitter: https://www.actonma.gov/twitter
- Facebook: https://www.actonma.gov/facebook
- Stay tuned to the Town of Acton’s FM radio station WAEM 94.9 for current information and programming.
- Acton TV On-Demand Video
- Acton-Boxborough Regional School District
- Acton Council on Aging
- Food Pantry & Food Resource Information
- COVID-19 Community Resources from AB United Way
Commonwealth of MA Resources:
- Text notifications: text COVIDMA to 888-777.
- Watch Updates: https://www.mass.gov/covid19-updates; YouTube.com/MassGovernor
- Ask Questions: Call 2-1-1
- COVID-19 counseling and support: Free, anonymous, confidential help from MassSupport Network. Partnership between Massachusetts Department of Mental Health and Riverside Trauma Center.
- Reopening Massachusetts information and resources
- Nursing Home Resources
- Information on unemployment benefits and COVID-19
- Emotional health & well-being resources
- Contact tracing information and resources
- Check your symptoms for COVID-19 online (via Buoyhealth.com)
- COVID-19 Response Command Center Daily Situation Reports (archived at State Library of Mass’ digital repository)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cloth face coverings: Guidelines from Mass.gov and CDC
- Federal Trade Commission tips on avoiding coronavirus scams
- Information on coronavirus from the Massachusetts Library System