New Fiction in the YA Collection
What to Read
- Acton Memorial Library Young Adult Summer Reading List
- ABRHS Summer Reading list on ABRHS website | ABRHS Summer Reading List with Links to Minuteman Catalog
- Featured New Books
- New York Times Young Adult Hardcover Bestsellers
- Alex Award Winners
- YALSA's Top Ten Fiction for Young Adults
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels
- More Books Lists and Reader's Tools
Young Adult Special Collection
The Young Adult Special Collection includes resources to support young people dealing with difficult social or emotional issues. The YA Special Collection is located on the first shelf in the YA area on the upper level of the library.
Young people seeking support can also refer to our Get Help page, which provides links to crisis lines and human service providers.
YA Artwork in the Library
Resources for Research Papers
Click on one of the links below to access the resource. If you are prompted for a library card number, please enter the barcode on the back of your Minuteman Library Card.
Useful for All Subjects
Britannica Library: An authoritative online encyclopedia.
Gale Virtual Reference Library: A collection of reference books in electronic format. The content is exactly the same as in the print editions, but the online format allows full-text searching, remote access, and emailing of PDFs.
- ABRHS Library Online
- Get Help: Crisis Hotlines and Human services directories
- Test Preparation
- College Choice
- Citation Web Guides
- Evaluating Web Resources / News Literacy
- Job Search and Career Resources
Young Adult Volunteers keep shelves in order, assist in the Reference, Children's, Technical Services or Circulation departments, or perform other tasks. Please CLICK HERE for a printable volunteer application form. Please return the form to the library in person or mail to the address on the form.