YA Artwork in the Library
Residents of Acton ages 13 to 19 and students attending Acton-Boxborough Regional High School are invited to submit their artwork for display in the Young Adult alcove of the Acton Memorial Library. Use the Young Adult Artwork Submission Form (PDF) to submit your paintings, drawings, prints, illustrations, photographs, textiles, mixed media or wall sculpture for consideration. This is an ongoing, non-juried exhibit. There are no deadlines for submission, and most artwork will be accepted depending on space available.
- Artists should be residents of Acton age 13 to 19 or students at Acton-Boxborough Regional High School.
- Most artwork will be on display for one to two months, but students may collect their work at any time.
- The Young Adult Room can accommodate up to six framed works: 2 works up to 20 inches wide; 2 works displayed one above the other up to 28 inches wide, and 2 works displayed one above the other up to 29 inches wide. Please stop by and view the available space before submitting this application.
- All artwork must be supplied framed and ready to hang with a wire across the back.
- The Acton Memorial Library does not hold insurance for artwork on exhibit and is not responsible for loss or damage of the artist’s work.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Paju by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 978-929-6543.