- Public computers and WiFi are located throughout the building.
- A portable "floppy" drive for 3.5 inch disks is available at the reference desk for use on the public computers.
- Black and white (10 cents per page) and color laser printing (25 cents per page) are available from public computers.
- Printing is unavailable from the wireless network.
- Electrical outlets to power laptops are located in tables and study carrels throughout the library.
- A microfilm (reel/fiche) reader/printer is located on the upper level. Printing is 10 cents per page.
- A flatbed scanner is available on the upper level. The scanner can also act as a color photocopier. There is no cost to scan. Color printing is 25 cents per page.
- A sheetfed scanner with OCR capability is available on the upper level.
- Photocopiers (black and white only) are available on the lower and upper levels. Photocopies are 10 cents per page.
- An electric typewriter is available on the upper level.
- An iPad with Internet access and dozens of reference apps is located in the Reference Area.
- An iPad with Children's apps is located in the Children's Room.
The library does NOT have a public fax machine.