Tax Filing Information
- Select federal forms and instructions are available in the library lobby from mid-January to mid-April. Federal forms may also be accessed online at: http://www.irs.gov/formspubs.
- Massachusetts forms and instructions are available at: http://www.mass.gov/dor/forms/ or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free help for older taxpayers and people with limited incomes. To book an appointment at the Acton Memorial Library please call 978-760-9146 after January 15, 2014.
- For other locations, search the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide locator.
- Electronic filing information from the IRS
- WebFile information from Massachusetts Department of Revenue
The following tax reference materials are available in the library: