Tax Filing Information
- Federal forms and publications are available online at: irs.gov/forms. You may order forms to be delivered by U.S. mail at: irs.gov/orderforms, or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- Massachusetts forms and instructions are available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
- 1099s and other employer forms may be ordered online: http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Online-Ordering-for-Information-Returns-and-Employer-Returns
- Where to get tax forms: Printable flyer with web links and telephone numbers (2-up, MS Word)
2014 Extension Forms
- Electronic filing information from the IRS
- WebFile information from Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- AARP Foundation Tax Aide Locator ( late January/early February to April 15 )
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs
The following tax reference materials are available in the library or online: