Tax Filing Information
- Select federal forms are now available in the library lobby. Federal forms are are also available online at: http://www.irs.gov/formspubs.
- A limited suply of Massachusetts forms and instructions are available now in the lobby (but will go fast), and are also available online at: http://www.mass.gov/dor/forms/ or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide offers free help for older taxpayers and people with limited incomes. Assistance at the library is by appointment only. To book an appointment at the Acton Memorial Library please call the AARP Tax Aide line at 978-760-9146.
- For other locations, search the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide locator.
- Electronic filing information from the IRS
- WebFile information from Massachusetts Department of Revenue
The following tax reference materials are available in the library or online: