Tax Filing Information
- Federal forms and publications are available online at: irs.gov/forms. We have a limited number of the basic forms and instruction booklets available at the library. You may order additional forms to be delivered by U.S. mail at: irs.gov/orderforms, or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- 1099, W2, and other employer forms can be ordered online at: http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Online-Ordering-for-Information-Returns-and-Employer-Return.
- Massachusetts forms and instructions are available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
- Electronic filing information from the IRS, including FreeFile
- MassTaxConnect - MassTaxConnect is DOR's state-of-the-art, electronic system for filing and paying taxes in the Commonwealth.
- AARP Tax Aide at the Acton Memorial Library is available to taxpayers with incomes of less than $75,000. The service is active each year from early February through early April. An appointment is required. To make one, call the AARP Tax Aide line for Acton at 978-760-9146.
- Other AARP Tax Aide sites: AARP Foundation Tax Aide Locator (available late January/early February to April 15)
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs
- IRS.gov Exempt Organizations Select Check: Information about tax-exempt organizations, including those eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions.
The following tax reference materials are available in the library: