Tax Filing Information
The IRS will be providing the library with a limited quantity of forms and instructions for 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ only. We will update this page when the materials have been received. All other forms and instructions must be ordered directly from the IRS or printed from the IRS website:
- Federal forms and publications are available online at: irs.gov/forms. You may order forms to be delivered by U.S. mail at: irs.gov/orderforms, or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- 1099s and other employer forms may be ordered online: http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Online-Ordering-for-Information-Returns-and-Employer-Return. We now (Jan. 29) have a limited number of 1099-MISC forms on hand.
- The library has available a limited number of Mass. Form 1-Resident and Form 1-Non-Resident booklets (as of Jan. 28). Additional Massachusetts forms and instructions are available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
2015 Extension Forms
- Electronic filing information from the IRS
- WebFile information from Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- AARP Tax Aid at the Acton Memorial Library is available to taxpayers with incomes of less than $75,000. An appointment is required. To make one, call the AARP Tax Aid line at 978 760-9146.
- Other AARP Tax Aide sites: AARP Foundation Tax Aide Locator (available late January/early February to April 15)
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs
The following tax reference materials are available in the library or online: