Tax Filing Information
The IRS will be providing a very limited quantity of 2014 Form 1040 and 1040 Instructions to the library. All other forms and instructions must be ordered directly from the IRS or printed from the IRS website:
- Federal forms and publications are available online at: irs.gov/forms. You may order forms to be delivered by U.S. mail at: irs.gov/orderforms, or by calling 1-800-829-3676.
- 1099s and other employer forms may be ordered online: http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Online-Ordering-for-Information-Returns-and-Employer-Return
- Massachusetts forms and instructions are available online at: mass.gov/dor/forms or by calling the Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089.
2015 Extension Forms
- Electronic filing information from the IRS
- WebFile information from Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- AARP Foundation Tax Aide Locator ( late January/early February to April 15 )
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs
The following tax reference materials are available in the library or online: