Massachusetts Health Connector
Take a look at the new MAhealthconnector.org. This is the Massachusetts Marketplace where an individual or family can find out if they are eligible for help paying for health insurance and can shop and compare for a qualified health or dental plans.
Reach out to these certified enrollment assisters for help:
- Contact one of the state’s ten Navigators who have been trained and certified by the Health Connector and are available to help individuals, families and small businesses apply for and enroll in the most affordable health and dental coverage. To contact one of these Navigators and set up an appointment, visit: http://bettermahealthconnector.org/get-help
- Contact a Certified Application Counselor located in community health centers and hospitals around Massachusetts who are also trained and certified to assist individuals and families with their application for affordable health and dental coverage. For a complete list of Certified Application Counselors visit: http://bettermahealthconnector.org/get-help/certified-application-counselor-directory/
- Contact the Health Connector’s Customer Service Center at 1-877-MA-ENROLL or 1- 877-623-6765, TTY 1-877-623-7773. The Health Connector’s customer service representatives can assist individuals and families in any language and are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Before Visiting a Navigator or Certified Application Counselor You May Want to Bring:
- Social Security numbers for all people who are applying, or
- An immigration document for all non-U.S. citizens who are applying.
- A copy of your federal tax return from last year. If you did not file taxes last year, or your income has changed since last year, provide information about your current income (such as recent pay stubs or an unemployment award letter).
If Applying Online:
If applying for coverage online, an email address will also be needed. Don’t have an email address? The reference staff at the Acton Memorial Library can help you set one up. Make sure to save both the email address and password for future use.
Brochures and Guides
For downloadable brochures and guides go here: http://bettermahealthconnector.org/learn/resources/