Citizenship & Immigration
Information about resources for English language learners can be found on our English Language Learning Resources Page.
Library Resources for Citizenship Test Study
- Citizenship test preparation books in English, Chinese and Spanish.
- Citizenship test preparation via the online Testing and Education Reference Center service. Acton residents may also use this service from home.
- Public computers and an open wireless network for online study and test practice.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS Massachusetts Field Offices: Acton is served by the Lawrence Field Office located at 2 Mill Street Lawrence, MA 01840.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services website and MyUSCIS.gov provide links to up-to-date information to help you navigate the immigration process.
USCIS Study for the Test
- Study Materials for the English Test (Including flashcards, booklets, interactive practice tests)
- Study Materials for the Civics Test (Including Civics Questions and Answers for the Naturalization Test in multiple languages, flash cards, MP3 audios, booklets, and interactive practice tests.)