Friends of Pine Hawk Resources
- Acton Public Schools Pine Hawk Website
- Wasserboehr, Paul, "Shroud lifts on unearthed ancient relics," Boston Globe, January 5, 2003: NW1. (Acton Memorial Library patrons can login to the Boston Globe HERE).
- A Trail Through Time website
- A Trail Through Time, an unusual heritage trail
- 2008 Acton Community-wide Archaeological Reconnaisance Survey by PAL, Inc. (PDF)
- Technical Proposal, Town-Wide Archaeological Reconnaissance Survey, Acton Communitywide Archaeological Survey. Public Archaeology Laboratory, Inc. PAL, 2007. Available at the Acton Memorial Library.
- Native American Bibliography, a select list of books at the Acton Memorial Library; PDF version
- Archaeology Bibliography, a select list of books at the Acton Memorial Library; PDF version
- From 'Potato Cave' to Historic Stone Chamber, a Model Restoration, by Linda S. McElroy with Craig Chartier and David Stewart-Smith. (PDF)
- NEARA, New England Antiquites Research Association (website)
- Photos of Stone Chamber restoration
- Report on the Site Examination Testing and Monitoring of the Reconstruction of the Acton Stone Chamber, Acton, Massachusetts. Prepared for Town of Acton and New England Antiquities Research Association (NEARA). By Craig S. Chartier, Plymouth Archaeological Rediscovery Project, September, 2007. (PDF)
- Finally we note that the Massachusetts Archaeological Society as a gateway to related activities throughout our state.
Page content provided by The Friends of Pine Hawk