Hoopla offers a broad selection of ebooks, audiobooks, movies, and music. Borrow up to 8 items per calendar month, instantly -- no holds and no waiting!
- Use your Minuteman library card number and email address to create a Hoopla account at hoopladigital.com, or in the Hoopla Digital app for Apple/iOS, Android or Kindle Fire HDX.
- Find Hoopla content at hoopladigital.com or in the Hoopla Digital app. Hoopla titles are also represented in the Minuteman Catalog.
- Borrowed titles are available for streaming using the hoopladigital.com website on a PC or Mac. Titles can be both streamed and temporarily downloaded using the Hoopla Digital app.
- Movie and TV content: 72 hours (3 days)
- Note: Some publishers limit the loan period to 48 hours (2 days).
- Music albums: 7 days
- ebooks, comics and audiobooks: 21 days
- For more information and device specific help visit: www.hoopladigital.com/help.
This service is limited to Acton residents. Other Massachusetts residents may register for Hoopla through the Boston Public Library.