Book Discussion Groups
Resources for Book Groups
- Book and Media Links: useful links for book lovers and book groups.
- Acton Memorial Library Book Group Form: use this form to request multiple copies of books for your upcoming book disucssion group. Fill out page 2 of the form to list your group below:
Book Discussion Groups in Acton
Acton Memorial Library Book Discussion Group
The Library Book Group meets in the second floor Conference Room at 7:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month. All are welcome. Copies of the books will be available at the circulation desk.
- September, 2016: My Brilliant Friend, by Elena Ferrante
- October, 2016: Cutting for Stone, by Abraham Verghese
- November, 2016: Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follett
- No meeting in December
- January, 2017: Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes
- February, 2017: The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
- March, 2017: Man's Search for Meaning, by Viktor Frankl
- April, 2017: The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, by Carson McCullers
- May, 2017: 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created, by Charles Mann
- June, 2017: From Silk to Silicon: The Story of Globalization Through Ten Extraordinary Lives, by Jeffrey Garten
Please check the Events Calendar to confirm dates, times, and book titles.
Friends of Pine Hawk Book Discussion Series
The Friends of Pine Hawk also sponsor a book discussion series. The list of titles discussed, past and future, can be found here.