Pay Library Fines Online
by Reference Librarian 2 | September 22, 2017 at 04:09 PM
If you have more than $1.01 in library fines, you may pay them using a credit card online. To use this option:
- Login to My Account with your library card number (or username) and password.
- Click on "Fines/Fees."
- Click "Pay Online."
- Choose which fines you would like to pay by leaving those boxes checked.
- Click "Continue" to be taken to a secure online form.
- Complete the form with your credit card information and click "Pay Now."
- Once your payment is accepted, you will see a confirmation screen that you can print as your receipt. If you have provided an email address, you will also receive an email receipt.
Minuteman Library Network does not store any credit card information. The credit card statement will list "Minuteman" as the vendor. However, if your payment is pending you may see the transaction listed as PayPal until the transaction has been processed by your credit card company.